I want them!
POSTED BY
Anna
on
1:51 AM
Sunday, April 17, 2011
I was surfing on the internet and i saw those cute puppy's just wanna share with you guys ^^. Look how sweet they are! i want, i wanttt!
6 reacties:
-
so cute i want them too, so small and really cute.
check me out.
http://hellonathaliaalves.blogspot.com/2011/04/beach-time.html
xoxo
-
I saw them on facebook! The little one has it's own facebook page, called "boo." you should check out the videos, they are great!! too cute!
I am following you now, hope you can visit my blog and do the same xoxo
-
the last one is so adorable <3
you should search for 'teacup puppies'! =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16. THE NETHERLANDS. FASHION ADDICT. COSMETICS LOVER
Contact
My blog is open for sponsors, product reviews and testing.
Email me at: annalinxx@gmail.com
Blog Archive
Labels
accessorie
(1)
blush palette
(1)
bornpretty store
(3)
catrice
(5)
chanel
(1)
circle lenses
(1)
crack
(1)
creme
(1)
double eyelid tape
(1)
ebay
(2)
equipe styling
(1)
essence
(4)
FOTD
(1)
free
(1)
giveaways
(1)
hair
(1)
haul
(1)
kelier
(2)
mail
(1)
mycandyeyes
(1)
nailpolish
(7)
nyx
(2)
OOTD
(1)
palette
(1)
primark
(1)
review
(2)
rimmel
(1)
shoplog
(1)
showline
(1)
skin
(1)
stampy set
(2)
today
(3)
tutorial
(1)
underwear
(1)
youtube
(2)







Awww they look so happy!