CHANEL hydramax + active nutrition review

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dear readers,
today i want to talk about my favorite skin product. the CHANEL hydramax + active nutrition! I am a huge fan of their skin products. CHANEL got many products from bags to make up. Because of the famous brand , the items are expensive.
Already many years they have the well-known Hydramax line. In 2008 they changed the line to Hydramax + active. In the new line you will find several types day cream, for several skin types. I bought the nutrition for a dry skin.

This cream is for a dry skin. I have tested this creme for a month, i must say i am impressed! My skin is so dry and with this creme my skin won t be dry anymore. Especially in the winter is this cream a must is! The creme has a beautiful white colour and the fragrance is really refreshing. The creme felt directly pleasant and comfortably on my skin, and that will be the whole day. The creme does not feel greasy. So if you have a dry skin and you are looking for a good creme (a little expensive one) then you will definitely have to buy this one! This creme is for all ages. I also love the package the design is so simple, and the package is so light to have it in your bag. The only thing what not so good about this creme is that it has no SPF.. no protection against detrimental sunbeams. But well, for that other products are available

Oh you will also get a little stick to grab some creme. I bought this product at Douglas for €63,-

Price: 3/5
Packaging: 4/5
Texture and scent: 5/5
Results: 5/5

Do you have tried a skin product of CHANEL?

7 reacties:

  1. cocoabee said...:

    it looks good! the price is similar to la mere cream though o_o

  1. Reckless Rekha. said...:

    it looks great! too pricey for me though <3

  1. beautiful photos! :) If you want I suggest you go to see some of my Gucci! and maybe you could tell me which you prefer! maybe you could become my followers if you want it. :)

    http://theempireofsuccess.blogspot.com/

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thank you for your reviews! It was extremely helpful! Is is a very expensive moisturizer and I hope to try it one day! :)

  1. Popcorn said...:

    woww~ makes me want to try chanel's things. I have never had anything from them.

  1. Donna said...:

    OMG im so jealous ive been lusting over chanel's hydramax gel creme :( i got a sample of it and i want it soo bad its just super pricey. now you want me wanting it more! haha. anyway new follower :)

  1. jezmacmania said...:

    OoOh this makes me want to try this out! I have pretty dry skin myself!

    You have a great blog, btw! I'm a new follower =)

    jezmacmania.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...