Contour Palette Powder Blush
POSTED BY
Anna
on
3:45 PM
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Hello readers,
I was woken up by the bel, the postman came and gave me a package!
I was so suprised i didn't expect something.
When i opened i saw my 6 color Contour Palette Powder Blush. I was really happy!
I purchased the pallete from a ebay seller: hi-etech. I paid $15.55(€10.92) with free shipping cost. They ship worldwide.
1 came broken, i dont blame the seller but the postoffice. Because the seller packed my palette really good.
Number 1, is a highlight color. With number 2&3 you can contour, Number 2 is a bit light for my skin. Number 4&5 are blushes love the colors because they are really pigmented.
This pallete is for a beginner or an expert. I think this palette is a must have!
Really love the colors and they are pigmented, the price is also cheap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16. THE NETHERLANDS. FASHION ADDICT. COSMETICS LOVER
Contact
My blog is open for sponsors, product reviews and testing.
Email me at: annalinxx@gmail.com
Blog Archive
Labels
accessorie
(1)
blush palette
(1)
bornpretty store
(3)
catrice
(5)
chanel
(1)
circle lenses
(1)
crack
(1)
creme
(1)
double eyelid tape
(1)
ebay
(2)
equipe styling
(1)
essence
(4)
FOTD
(1)
free
(1)
giveaways
(1)
hair
(1)
haul
(1)
kelier
(2)
mail
(1)
mycandyeyes
(1)
nailpolish
(7)
nyx
(2)
OOTD
(1)
palette
(1)
primark
(1)
review
(2)
rimmel
(1)
shoplog
(1)
showline
(1)
skin
(1)
stampy set
(2)
today
(3)
tutorial
(1)
underwear
(1)
youtube
(2)






#5 is so cute! and #4 is really fresh colour :D
http://www.cominica-blog.co.cc/