You know my previous post? About my parents restaurant the make-over. It is finally done! And the results is very nice. I will post photo's in my next post.
So last week sunday my sister dyed my hair. First i had black hair, but now it is almost summer time so i wanted brown hair. I know it is very difficult to color my hair because i have black hair. When i was younger i tried to color my hair in brown, but i had no results. I've tried so many times, all my hair almost felt out. It was very bad because i really wanted brown hair, but nothing worked. But once a friend of mine told me to buy bleachpowder and creme peroxide oxidant to mix that. I listen to my friend advice and bought some of that. And now i am always using the mix to dye my hair.
I was forgotten to buy more bleachpowder and creme peroxide oxidant. I have long hair, there was not enough for my whole hair. I still got some black spots, so remember if you have long hair you must buy extra powder and creme.
To proces faster and give a nice warm color my sister did foil in my hair.
When you mixed those it will turn blue, dont worry you hair wont go blue.
I used: EQUIPE STYLING bleachpowder €4,95.
Showline creme peroxide oxidant 6% 20VOL. €3,95.
Did you tried to color your hair brown? And how was the results?






the puppies are so cute. I want them too!!
thanks for sharing!
Oh BTW, new follower here. :)
http://misskatv.blogspot.com