NAIL POLISH: Essence colour & go

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Hello readers,

After school me and 2 friends went to the shopping mall. I didn't bought any clothes but nail polish! When i saw them i was totally in love by the colours. I bought these nail polish in a Dutch shop called: 'Kruitvat'. I bought them for 1.29€ each.

18 CHECK ME OUT

19 VIP APPEAL

20 GO WILD

15 PARTY

09 GET THE FEVER


I didn't used any top coat on my nails. The nails polish covers my nails well. Love the colours especially 15 PARTY it has some glitters and the polish is soft love it!

Do you got any essence nail polish?

8 reacties:

  1. ??? said...:

    I luv that creamy green and the cream peachy-pink colour~~~soooo nice~~~

    and thx for following my blog i follow back

  1. vip appeal is my fave but they're all lovely

    I just started following you can check my blog out @ www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com if you like :)

  1. Sharlene said...:

    i loooove the orange! the polishes are so pigmented i def have to look out for that brand next time i go out!


    <33 Sharlene

  1. The Cat Hag said...:

    I love the orange one, so cute and fresh.

    Reminds me of the current Zara collection. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

  1. Anonymous said...:

    absolutely gorgeous, i love the orange colour^^
    drey jewelry.

  1. alisha said...:

    do these chip by any chance? www.thesecretlifeofalisha.blogspot.com

  1. chocolate donut said...:

    ik heb de donker blauwe van essence touch and go ik vindt hem wel fijn :D

    xx.

    leuke blog !

    http://chocolate--donut.blogspot.com/

  1. Daliahassan said...:

    Wow i love these colors! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...