Soft Foam Anion Bendy Hair Rollers Cling Review
POSTED BY
Anna
on
11:58 AM
Monday, March 28, 2011
Hello readers,
It is a while ago when i orderd these hair rollers. I wanted to try these because it looked very simple to make curls.
I purchased them from ebay the seller: 'pengma888'. Those hair rollers were really cheap. I paid $4.50 (€3.20) with free shipping cost.
In the package you will get 12 hair rollers. 6 (blue) smaller rollers and 6 (pink) larger rollers. Their is also on each hair roller a (yellow)cling. The cling makes it easier to roll up your hair. You will also get the instructions in Korea(i think it is Korea?) language.
Last night on 22:00PM i putted the hair rollers in my hair. I slept with the hair rollers i took them about 11:00PM out of my hair.
I used 6(pink) hair rollers on both sides at the top of my hair. The 6(blue) hair rollers i used on the bottem of my hair, also 3 hair rollers on each side.
When i took these hair rollers out of my hair, my hair was curly. I had these curls the whole day, but i notice that the curls didn't stay long. After a few hours my hair became normal again.
Do I recommend these? Well, it was really easy to use, and also really cheap. The rollers can also be for multiple uses. But i dont recommend these because, they didn't stay long. You will get curly hair but after a few hours your hair will become normal again.
Did you ever tried these hair rollers?
8 reacties:
-
I saw them on ebay, and i dont know if i should buy them or now, so even with a good hair spray they still dont hold well???
-
Thanks for following girl!
Wow never seem that kinda hair curler!
btw it's japanese one:D
-
@Jessy no, i also tried with a good hair spray but the curls didnt stay long at all.
-
But if you want you can still try ^^ because it has a really cheap price!
-
Those curls look very pretty, and i think i may want to try these for a wavy effect?? thanks for the review!
Jessica
-
Omg they worked so well on your hair! I love curls like these the best.
-
Your hair looks pretty but it's too bad it doesn't keep the curls for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16. THE NETHERLANDS. FASHION ADDICT. COSMETICS LOVER
Contact
My blog is open for sponsors, product reviews and testing.
Email me at: annalinxx@gmail.com
Blog Archive
Labels
accessorie
(1)
blush palette
(1)
bornpretty store
(3)
catrice
(5)
chanel
(1)
circle lenses
(1)
crack
(1)
creme
(1)
double eyelid tape
(1)
ebay
(2)
equipe styling
(1)
essence
(4)
FOTD
(1)
free
(1)
giveaways
(1)
hair
(1)
haul
(1)
kelier
(2)
mail
(1)
mycandyeyes
(1)
nailpolish
(7)
nyx
(2)
OOTD
(1)
palette
(1)
primark
(1)
review
(2)
rimmel
(1)
shoplog
(1)
showline
(1)
skin
(1)
stampy set
(2)
today
(3)
tutorial
(1)
underwear
(1)
youtube
(2)





Wow, these actually look really really great!