Catrice haul

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello everybody,

it's has been soo long that i had an update. I am really busy with school because it is my exam year. But now i got 1 week vacation, some free time yeey =). So last week tuesday i went shopping with a friend, i walked in an Dutch shop called: 'Kruitvat'. I saw there was 50% sale on every cosmetic brand. I choosed the brand Catrice, because i love the nail polishes.



Kohl kajal 040White 1,99€(0,99€)
Kohl kajal 010Ultra Black 1,99€(0,99€)
Liquid LINER 010Don't Leave Me 2,99€(1,50€)

I really love the kohl kajal pencils, really pigmented.
Don't like the liquid liner i think it is not easy to use.



TOP COAT 2,99€(1,50€)
Vitamin booster 2,99€(1,50€)
ULTIMATE NUDES 010Dance Like A Prima Ballerina 2,49€(1,25€)
TOP COAT PRIS MATIC EFFECTS 2,49€(1,25€)
ULTIMATE NAIL LACQUER 470Swow Motion! (1,25€)

Swatch of ULTIMATE NUDES 010Dane Like A Prima Ballerina love love this nail polish! One layer is enough to cover my nail.



060 SPANISH RED 2,99€(1,50€)
010 FROSTY PINK 2,99€(1,50€)

Swatches, love the FROSTY PINK very light color love it!



Me camwhoring with the lipstick SPANISH RED.


Do you have some cosmetic of Catrice?

1 reacties:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Great polish haul! And frosty pink looks really pretty on you :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...