Nail art stampy set tutorial

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello readers,

today i was busy editing my first youtube vid. And finally it is done, it is really my first vid, so dont expect much from me. But i am happy with the results =). I am also thinking about to make a vid for my new circle lenses, so stay watch. For now check out my new vid.



Product used:
Essence stampy set
Essence nail polish 20 FATAL
Catrice nail polish 010 Dance like a prima ballerina
Catrice TOP COAT
DA nail polish remover
Image plate from bornprettystore

** SPECIAL THANKS TO BORNPRETTYSTORE . COM FOR FREE IMAGE PLATE **

7 reacties:

  1. Sandy ♥ said...:

    aww i love the nail design you chose. hello kitty ~ :D & great tutorial on it btw (:

  1. Unknown said...:

    oh my! HK nails!!!!! so cute!!!! :D I hope I can find one too! :D Btw, nice blog. Definitely going to follow you! :D

    xoxo,
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

  1. Unknown said...:

    love the HK nails, it's really cute!

    http://lovesljd.blogspot.com/

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thanks for the tut! I still have a lot of trouble doing the Konad stamping. I think I need more practice maybe :P

  1. charlene-ann said...:

    this is super cuttee :)

  1. Marie said...:

    It's cute, thanks for the tutorial!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...