Catrice Poison me, Poison you nailpolish

Thursday, June 9, 2011
Hello everybody! You know my previous post . I bought a lot of nail polish, because their was an sale in the Dutch drugstore. When i saw that i was really happy because i love sale and nail polish! Today i want to begin with reviewing catrice '110 Poison me, Poison you' nail polish. I love the nail polish collection from Catrice because they have an large collection with beautiful colors and their quality is also very good!

Some swatches:


110 Poison me, Poison you. Love the name!
Price €2,49. I bought the nail polish during sale for € 1,25. This nail polish covers my nails really well! One layer is enough to cover my whole nail!
I really love this color it is a dark purple nail polish with shimmer and it is beautiful for a party look.



When i was bored i created flowers on my nails with the stampy set, here is a tutorial if you dont know how it works.

Swatches:




What do you think about the nail polish color?

5 reacties:

  1. just Jennifer :3 said...:

    I absolutely adore catrice :D they're cheap and they have awesome colors <3

  1. just Jennifer :3 said...:

    en lol ik zie nu pas dat je ook uit nederland komt :3
    aniway awesome blog ;D

  1. Unknown said...:

    The color is really pretty! I love the nail art you did on it as well :D

  1. Beige Renegade said...:

    wow that colour is gorgeous! : O

    Love your blog~ will be following ^^

  1. amazing nails, love them! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...