Kelier - Crack polish

Saturday, June 25, 2011

On so many blogs i saw swatches and reviews on crack polish, so i wanted to try these polish to. So a while ago i orderd these crack polish from Bornprettystore . com. The brand is called 'Kelier' i never heard of this brand before. When i first saw the bottle i wasn't suprised by the design. I also tought that the polish wouldn't work by the desing of te bottle. But when i tried these polish i was in love. The crack polish is different then other crackle polish. It doesn't dry quick it will take about 2-3minutes to get the crackle. The only bad thing about this crack polish is, that it is really hard to get these polish of your nails. That is the only bad thing about it, overall rating i will give 5stars for it! Unfortunately they don't sell this brand anymore. They got a new brand called 'Laushine' i will do a demonstration of that brand later.


My demonstration:

Sorry for the bad quality, i really need to buy a HD-camera!



9 reacties:

  1. Kim said...:

    thanks for the swatch, I'd like to try crackle nail polishes too ^^

  1. Entice Diamante said...:

    I have been meaning to get a hold of some crackle polishes to try them. I like the look of this compared to othhere's that I've seen. Thanks for this review!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

  1. Leelo said...:

    These crackle polishes looks so different from other similar products. I think I want to try them. Thanks for the swatches

    http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com

  1. jane said...:

    omg these look so different from the opi ones

    www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

  1. Maria May said...:

    The way they crack is amazing <3 Comparing to those i've tried they cracks they make are way smaller ..

  1. s2danii. said...:

    Great swatches! I've been a bit hesitant in getting some, but they look awesome! Nice blog :)

  1. yourstrulypam said...:

    WOW! These crackle polishes looking amazingly beautiful. I have the China Glaze ones and I don't really like them. They don't crackly as pretty as these.

  1. Vivid said...:

    Woooow! Amazing coulors!

  1. michelle said...:

    wow thanks for the informative post ><!!
    now i really want get my hands on some of these

    www.mooshichui.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...